HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The OfficeJet Pro 9015 comes with All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP, which packs printing, scanning, duplicating, as well as faxing into a single system. This design of this printer has a 250-sheet paper tray for taking care of significant work and also is qualified for HP’s Immediate Ink Program, so individuals will always have a fresh cartridge when you are need. At its core, the HP OfficeJet 9015 is an excellent printer comes with a print resolutions of 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum draft print rates as quickly as 32 ppm in black and also ppm 32 in the shade. Borderless printing is readily available on files as much as 8.5 x 11,” and for printing non-borderless records, the printer approves media as much as 8.5 x 14″. For duplicating as well as scanning, the system has a 1200 dpi CSI scanner, and also for multi-page records. The ADF has a 35-sheet capability. Excellent as a family printer.
This printer likewise has a terrific black and also color ink cartridge return, so you’ll be able to publish out forms as well as pictures without having to fret about running out of ink so rapidly. Security on the OfficeJet Pro 9015 includes an integrated firewall software for controlling undesirable web traffic, safe Wi-Fi Direct, and safe and secure boot with self-healing Wi-Fi. You can likewise lock and also password-protect the control panel as well as the Installed Web Server. The HP Pro 9015 has superior scanning features. The scan sheet feeder, on the other hand, is terrific for scanning paper files such as types. The Automatic File Feeder (ADF) can additionally process numerous web pages in a row as well as the duplex scanning is a beautiful touch also. While the flatbed isn’t big enough to scan legal files or tabloid web pages, it’ll easily fit standard letter formats.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Features:
- Uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology with a set of four pigment-based inks
- Wireless printing support for HP Smart, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria devices
- Quickly access and print documents and images from a smartphone, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Scanning features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi and a hardware resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan speeds of 8 ipm in black and white and 8 ipm in color at 200 PPI
- Copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi with draft speeds of 32 cpm in black and 32 cpm in color
- Users can make up to 99 copies in a single job
- Fax resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dpi in black and 200 x 200 dpi in color
- Fax speeds up to 4 seconds per page
The HP 9015 output high quality, mainly text, is near excellent, equaling a great shade laser AIO. I saw none of the fuzziness sometimes related to fonts printed in ink, as opposed to printer toner, as well as characters were well-shaped as well as extremely legible, also at a small point size, making the text can more than acceptable for even the most rigorous organization applications. The Excel, as well as PowerPoint graphs and other service graphics, looked good, as well, though I did see occasional artifacts that appeared like 0.5-point upright guidelines that ran the length of the material. They looked like they refer the size of the printhead as well as show up each time the printhead begins a brand-new row. The good news is that the artifact are not sidetracking.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Drivers Manual, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install and Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Drivers
- Connect into a source of power, turn on the Printer
- The Printer is activated as well as in a prepared state.
- Get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in size.
- Allow’s determine your product to get started web page display screens, click Printer, kind your printer model number, and after that, click Submit.
- The software program results from a web page for your Printer present with the default operating system picked.
- If you need to alter the os, click Change, select your variation, and after that, click Adjustment.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download and install for the full software package, or click standard drivers for other driver alternatives.
- When triggered by the installer to select a printer link alternative, pick USB to proceed with and also finish the setup.
- Loads of paper right into the input tray
- Relying on the Printer type lots a stack of plain white paper in the main input tray and also push till the paper quits. Delicately slide in the paper size overviews till they lightly remainder against the edges of the paper.
- Try to publish, check, or fax, relying on your printer performance.
- For Mobile phone (iphone & Android), You can Additionally Download and install as well as set up the HP Smart application.
How To Uninstall HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Drivers
- Some HP software application elements could have mounted inaccurately, even if the printer arrangement failed. Get rid of as well as re-install the software program to clear any type of possible issues.
- If the printer you intend to uninstall software program for is attached to your computer system with a USB cord, separate the cable television.
- On your computer system, select Beginning, Setup, and then Applications.
- In Windows, search for and also open Control Panel.
- Under Programs or Programs and also Functions, click Uninstall a program to open up the listing of installed programs.
- Click the HP printer name to open the uninstall verification home window, and afterward click Yes to finish the software program elimination.
- If motivated, pick Yes to verify getting rid of the software application.
- Comply with any kind of on-screen motivates us to remove the software program.
- You can additionally get rid of any kind of solution plugins that were set up with your printer chauffeur.
- See to it the printer is switched on, cartridges are set up, and also, the plain paper is generally filled tray.
- Comply with the instructions to download and mount the vehicle driver or application. Throughout the setup, select HP Smart or the full software application choice to obtain one of the most out of your HP printer, and then comply with the actions to set up the printer connection.
- Attempt to print.
How to use and Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download place on your computer system.
- When HP Publish as well as Check Medical professional is open, click Beginning, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on as well as click Retry.
- If there is link trouble, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending upon the trouble, click either Fix Printing or Repair Scanning.
- HP Print and also Scan Physician faster way is set up on your desktop computer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Drivers Wireless Setup
- Connect the OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer to your network using the HP wifi setup wizard (for printers with a touchscreen control panel), WPS (if sustained by your router), or the HP Smart software program.
NOTE: You can not attach to a printer over limited visitor networks, such as those in numerous hotels as well as a dormitory. Instead, link directly to the printer’s wifi Direct link, if readily available.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard menu to establish a wireless link between your printer as well as network.
- From the house display of your printer control board, touch the Wireless symbol.
- Touch the Setup symbol.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults or Recover Network Setups, and then touch Yes to verify your choice.
- After the default network settings are recovered, touch the back arrowhead, touch Wireless Settings, and after that, move to Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- The printer looks for offered networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- If your WIreless network does not present in the checklist of wireless networks, touch Get in New Network Name, and after that type the name of your cordless system.
NOTE: Type the exact network name, consisting of any capital as well as a low case letter.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA trick), and then you can touch “Done”.
- If you do not know your network/wireless password, go to Locate Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- When the printer is connected, Wireless heaven light (or Wireless icon on the menu) quits blinking and also continues to be on.
- If the printer stops working to link, remain to the following step.
OfficeJet Pro 9015 Sending and Receiving Fax
- You can find out just how to fax from a fax-enabled HP printer by complying with the steps below.
- Discover how to check the fax machine by adhering to the steps within the Examining the HP Fax Machine paper.
- Lots of the sheets you are planning to fax right into the input tray as well as adjust the width overviews to make sure that they rest against the sides of the paper. The printer needs to indicate
- whether the published bottom of the web page(s) ought to face up or down.
- For multifunction HP printers, there might be an alternative to choose Fax. Total this action before carrying on.
- If needed, modify the fax setups. This action is optional.
- Dial the fax number you intend to send the Fax to. Be sure to include any type of dial codes as well as extensions needed to course the call correctly.
- Press Beginning, Send Out, Go, or a beginning fax-equivalent switch.
Incoming search terms:
- set up hp officejet pro 9015 wireless